MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY
1. Nokta Detectors warrants to the end-user customer that Nokta products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the periods specified in paragraph 2
2. Nokta Detectors warranty periods are as follows:
a. Electronic system boxes, search coils, shafts and handles are under warranty for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
b. All Nokta branded lithium batteries and accessories not listed in paragraph ‘’2 a’’ are under warranty for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
3. Third-party accessories and AA/AAA batteries are not covered under this warranty.
4. Nokta Detectors limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product in accordance with Nokta Detectors’ printed instructions and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of:
a. accident, misuse, negligent act or improper maintenance,
b. software, media, parts or supplies not provided or supported by Nokta Detectors,
c. operation outside the product's specifications, printed instructions and technical manual,
d. unauthorized modification, alteration or service by the purchaser or a third party.
5. This warranty will be void if:
a. the serial number is removed or altered,
b. the device and / or its parts & accessories- unless specified as waterproof- are exposed to extreme hot, cold or humid conditions or are soaked in water.
6. Neither Nokta Detectors nor its third party suppliers makes any other warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. In no event shall Nokta Detectors be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss or expenses including but not limited to damages, loss or expenses as a result of a failure in the operation or performance of the equipment sold, repaired or serviced.
8. The customer must return any defective component to Nokta Detectors or to one of its authorized dealers with freight prepaid.
9. If Nokta Detectors receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any product which is covered by Nokta Detectors warranty, Nokta Detectors shall either repair or replace the product, at its sole discretion.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DEALER OR DISTRIBUTOR FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES.
Returning Nokta Products
Before you can return any product to Nokta Metal Detectors, you must obtain a return material authorization (RMA). This applies to all product returns, including warranty repair/replacements, and non-warranty repairs.
Customer Service will provide you with an RMA form that needs to be filled out completely. Upon evaluation of the issue and the problem, Customer Service will issue an RMA number and send the form back to you.
Once you have the RMA, repackage the product appropriately (see section entitled “Packaging your shipment”). Include the RMA form in the package and write the RMA number on the outside of the package. You must also include the original Warranty Certificate dated and stamped by the distributor or the dealer inside the package.
We will not accept unauthorized returns or freight collection returns; we will return these to you at your expense.
The repair department will evaluate all equipment returned for repair to determine warranty coverage and will resolve any questions that may arise during evaluation to make a final determination.
Packaging your shipment
Protecting the value of returned products by packaging and shipping them correctly is your responsibility. We reserve the right to deny warranty coverage for any damage caused by failing to meet the following packaging requirements:
• All electronic components must be taped and/or contained in their original protective packaging or an equivalent substitute.
• All parts must be packed securely inside the external shipping carton to prevent mechanical damage.
• External packaging must be sufficient to protect the contents from the usual hazards of shipping.
Subject to the terms of the limited warranty in effect at the time of purchase, Nokta Metal Detectors will repair or replace a product that fails to meet the terms provided, within the product’s warranty period excluding the shipping charges. For products purchased directly from Nokta Metal Detectors, the warranty period starts from the date of shipment from Nokta Metal Detectors’s facility. For products purchased from an authorized distributor or a dealer the warranty period starts from the date of purchase. The Warranty Certificate must be dated and stamped by the distributor or the dealer at the time of purchase. For all non-warranty repairs, Nokta Metal Detectors will provide you with a repair estimate that includes charges for parts, labor and all shipping.
• Phone: +90 - 216 - 391 - 0606 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org